A little bit about me…
- My life motto is “Laissez les bon temps rouler!” (That’s a famous New Orleans saying for “Let the Good Times Roll!”)
- I believe experiences are more valuable than any fancy purse or pair of shoes.
- My day is not complete without a gentle kiss and a warm embrace from my husband.
- I love a good excuse to put on a costume, which is just one reason I’m such a big fan of Mardi Gras, Burning Man, and Denver Cruisers.
- My favorite workouts involve swimming, biking, yoga, and dancing with eight foot poles.
- After yoga class I go late night grocery shopping to get out of bedtime duty for my toddler.
- Dark chocolate and dark beer are two of my favorite treats, and of course I always love a dark chocolate stout!
- I’ve always been pretty good at breaking the rules…without getting caught.
- I believe love conquers all..and one day war will only exist in our history books.
- I love to travel and the best trip I ever took was when I went with my husband to Kenya to teach orphaned kids how to capture the world around them with photography. These kids still hold a piece of my heart and along with sponsoring one of the girl’s education I also donate a portion of my business profit every year to Friends Vision, the non-profit that works so hard to support these children. Read more about our trip to Africa on my blog.
Now tell me about you! Click on the “Contact” menu button up top to let me know what your photography needs are and how I can help you. Or you can always call me at 720-470-9849 or email nicolenicholsphoto at gmail.com. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.