A little bit about me, Nicole Nicols, Denver boudoir photographer…
- Born and raised in New Orleans I’ve adapted the city’s motto as my own “Laissez les bon temps rouler!” (“Let the Good Times Roll!”)
- Following Hurricane Katrina in 2005 my partner and I moved to Denver, Colorado. We didn’t expect to stay but fell in love with the seasons, the lifestyle, and the endless adventure opportunities!
- I believe experiences are more valuable than any fancy purse or pair of shoes.
- My day is not complete without a gentle kiss and a warm embrace from my husband.
- I love a good excuse to put on a costume, which is just one reason I’m such a big fan of Mardi Gras, Burning Man, and Halloween.
- My favorite workouts involve biking, yoga, swimming, and dancing. But if I really want to feel the burn I go to the Rebel gym!
- After my weekly yoga class I always come up with a reason to go grocery shopping to get out of bedtime duty for my toddler, shhh….don’t tell my husband!
- Dark chocolate and dark beer are two of my favorite treats, and of course I always love a dark chocolate stout!
- I definitely agree that “some rules are meant to be broken.”
- I believe love conquers all..and one day (way past our lifetime unfortunately) war will only exist in our history books.
- I love to travel and the best trip I ever took was when I went with my husband to Kenya to teach orphaned kids how to capture the world around them with photography. These kids still hold a piece of my heart and along with sponsoring one of the girl’s education I also donate a portion of my business profit every year to Friends Vision, the non-profit that works so hard to support these children. Read more about our trip to Africa on my blog.
Now tell me about you! Contact me & let me know what your photography needs are and how I can help you as a Denver boudoir photographer. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!