Still haven’t figured out what to get Mom on Mother’s Day? Don’t want to fight the crowds at the restaurants or do the same old boring bouquet again? What is the one thing all moms truly love? Pictures of their kids! Do something extra special for your mom this Mother’s Day & do a fun photo session! Here are a few ideas on different locations and how to make a day out of it:
1) Start with family photos amongst the drooping oak tress in City Park, then take Mom and the kids to Storyland.
2) Meet at the Riverfront for pictures in front the mighty Mississippi & the historic St.Louis Cathedral in the French Quarter, then take her for beignets at Cafe Du Monde.
3) Breakfast at the Audobon Tea Room, a photo shoot around the lake and beautiful grounds of the park, then bring her to Irma Thomas’ Mother’s Day concert at Audubon Zoo .
This will be the one gift she will truly treasure forever! I will be in New Orleans on Sunday but only have 2 spots left for a Mother’s Day photo shoot, so if you are interested please contact me by email or at 504-298-5319 asap.
Mother’s Day Special – $245
– 45 min. outdoor photo session at the location of your choice (within N.O. area)
– $75 print credit for Mom
– $50 print credit for yourself
– $25 print credit for any additional separate family members