As a recent bride myself I attended a ton of bridal shows, usually left just feeling overwhelmed & dizzy by the endless rows of booths lined up trade show style. It wasn’t until I started looking into doing bridal shows for my own business that I realized there were others out there with a whole different feel & personality. The Quality Hill Bridal Show in Denver, CO takes place in the beautiful Grant Humphrey’s Mansion, not a lame convention center. They also host a limited number of vendors, so you don’t feel bombarded with sales tricks, and hold informative workshops along with a ton of other bonuses. I would recommend this show to all brides looking for a little guidance with their wedding planning, as well as an enjoyable personable experience. And make sure to stop by my booth upstairs in the bridesmaid room, I’ll be doing a drawing to give away a Bridal Boudoir photo shoot! Scroll down for more info. or check out Quality Hill Bridal Show.
Sunday, January 30, 2011 • 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Taste incredible food from Colorado’s top caterers & bakers
- Talk one-on-one with experts: photographers, DJs, bridal salons, planners
- Obtain ideas by viewing work samples from linen companies, invitation designers, florists, and hair & make-up artists
- Observe live models boasting the latest wedding fashions
- Take with you an incredible canvas re-usable goodie bag which includes a keepsake 60-page wedding planning guide and lots of goodies!
- Listen to live pianist and take notes for your own wedding music!
- Click here to view the 2011 exhibiting vendors